Great Full time career opportunity with a Fortune 500 Company in the information Security Operations supporting Identity and Access Management. An excellent opportunity to learn and grow. Outstanding benefits package including full medical and wellness programs, flexible work schedules, onsite fitness center and much more. Interview and relocation expenses available for well-qualified applicants.
The Security Operations supports several enterprise tools and systems that are backbone for many of the critical applications and business processes. Information Security Operations team ensures and enhances the availability, reliability and accessibility of Information systems and tools through a cost effective standardized support model. We demonstrate Information Technology (OT) department’s vision and alignment to the business objectives and strategy, present IT's identity within the business model, and carry IT's vision of technology roadmap and partners in strategic direction for vendor management and product roadmaps.
The Information Security Operations, Senior, would:
• Support Identity & Access management (IAM) systems and to provide tool administration support. The role will require strong system administration experience along with knowledge of information security tools infrastructure.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Provide Level 3/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Participate in the design and engineering for security software deployments
• Coordinate with other support teams to ensure issues impacting tools and systems are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends with little advanced notice.QualificationsBachelors (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
• 5-7 years of professional IT experience, with at least 3 years of information security experience
• The role will require strong system administration experience along with knowledge of management and support of identity and access management infrastructure.
• Experience with Security products in a senior role including experience with policy configuration, application integration and firmware deployment
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Must have a good working knowledge of Java and ability to fix issues identified in logs and other error messages.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of Linux and other Unix like operating systems.
• Intermediate to advance knowledge on scripting such as Perl and Unix shell.
• Intermediate to advance knowledge on database query languages such as PL SQL, MS SQL.
• Experience with Web Logic, Tomcat, Apache administration.
• Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new capabilities based on the needs.
• Advanced problem solving skills and ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources Preferred Skills Experience in Radiant Logic VDS and ICS and similar Enterprise directory technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of concepts such as LDAP, Virtual Directory, Meta Directory, and LDIF
• Experience with Identity & Access Management solutions such as of SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager, CyberArk
• CISSP or Security+ certification will be a plus.
ITstaffNow is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. IT Staff Now is an Equal Opportunity Employer.