IT Staff Now is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. IT Staff Now is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reporting to the CFO, the incumbent serves as the primary business lead for existing and newly developed technology software and systems for Financial Services and HR. He/she represents the department in improving the functionality of existing financial services and related human resources applications and helps design and evaluate new technology solutions. Functional areas supported include: payroll, accounts payable, budgets, procurement, accounts receivable, sponsored research and grants administration, employee self-service, timekeeping, and the general ledger.
The key role requires significant understanding and experience in all aspects of finance and other enterprise business systems management, particularly related to implementing business processes in a top tier enterprise, resource planning system and other applications that interface with the ERP. Excellent project management, problem resolution, and process optimization skills, underpinned by a deep understanding of how to leverage innovative technology approaches to support the various operations are required.
- Lawson Software
- Represent Financial Services/HR in all systems implementation and enhancement projects, in close collaboration with IT.
- Working closely with IT business analysts, capture detailed project requirements, process flow and mock-ups
- Support the creation and maintenance of project plans, schedules related to Financial Services/HR technology development
- Represent and advocate on behalf of Financial Services/HR in identifying and prioritizing future system needs
- Serve as a business lead and participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) for pilots and new releases
- Bachelor’s Degree with IT Certifications. A Master’s degree in Business Administration or IT is preferred.
- At least 8 years of IT, project management and ERP experience with a preference for experience in financial, grants management and/or non-profit operations. Other experience in system design, implementation and maintenance may be considered.
- Two years+ demonstrated success in direct supervision, leadership role
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and time management skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to organize, manage, and monitor multiple projects to successful completion
- Knowledge expert in financial systems and/or custom solution design and maintenance, preference for direct knowledge of Lawson/INFOR.
- Excellent technical project management
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in process improvement. Lean training is preferred.
- Strong proficiency is MS Office applications: MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to make oral presentations persuasively and influence the decisions of others as a result
Required Skills and Certifications:
Lawson ERP Management
Green card or US Citizen