Great career opportunity in a Fortune 500 Company! Advanced Cyber Security environment with the opportunity to learn and grow. Outstanding benefits package including full medical and wellness programs, flexible work schedules, onsite fitness center and much more. Interview and relocation expenses available for well-qualified applicants.
The Information Security Operations team supports several enterprise tools and systems that are backbone for many of the critical applications and business processes. The Information Security Operations team ensures and enhances the availability, reliability and accessibility of Information systems and tools through a cost effective standardized support model. We demonstrate the Information Technology (IT) department’s vision and alignment to the business objectives and strategy, present IT's identity within the business model, and carry IT's vision of technology road map.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and provide tool administration support on one or more technologies in authentication, authorization and access control domain such as CA Control Minder (eTrust Access Control), RSA Authentication Manager, Tivoli Access Manager etc.
- Ensure that infrastructure is up and running in stable state and perform hot fixes/enhancements
- Work with application teams, developers and other SMEs to ensure Information Security tools & services under administrator’s purview are installed, configured in a standard manner, and compliant
- Work hand-in-hand with other teams during on-boarding of applications requiring authentication, authorization and access control services
- Provide Level 3/Level 4 and other support activities per request from various constituencies
- Troubleshoot issues in co-ordination with other support teams in a timely and efficient manner
- Works to ensure successful upgrades of infrastructure components
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures, including documentation
- Follow release & change management processes and ensure that all artifacts are created & provided for each change
- Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends with little advanced notice
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience, with at least 3 years of information security experience
- Hands on experience in one or more security technologies such as CA Control Minder (eTrust Access Control), RSA Authentication Manager Administration and Tivoli Access Manager
- Ability to understand and write the security rules/policies for the tools, troubleshoot and resolve the issues on a timely manner
- Ability to document concise technical design specifications
- Understanding of Information Security principles and basics of information security policy
- Good grasp on UNIX scripting or any other scripting technologies.
- Ability to prioritize work without management direction, and provide clear and documented status updates to the management and the team.
- Experience in supporting Security tools and appliances
- Must have an ability and initiative to learn and adapt to new capabilities based on the needs
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
- Background & proficiency in development using languages such as Java will be a plus
- Previous experience as UNIX administrator will be a plus
- CISSP or similar security certification will be a plus
ITstaffNow is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. IT Staff Now is an Equal Opportunity Employer.